Eid Mubarak!! In the blink of the eyes, Eid will be here and it will be all about love, foods, gifts, and sweets. Eid is celebrated as a festival of joy and sacrifice. It is one of two major Muslim festivals that is celebrated massively across the world. Eid is also this time when loved ones exchange gifts and sweets, people fast for an entire month, make delicious Iftar platters, and families shop new clothes and jewelry.
Women dress up in their best Eid dresses during the Iftar parties. This is a grand time to shop for beautiful Eid suits online, as the eCommerce stores have just begun stocking up their collection with new Ramadan dresses, brought from Pakistan, India, and Arab. From elegant kaftans to gorgeous Anarkalis to beautiful Pakistani shararas and salwar kameez, here’s what you can wear this Eid 2023.
Anarkalis are Forever
No Eid festivity is complete without anarkali suits. Shopkund has just launched one of the trendsetting Eid Dresses, UK collection of the year. Follow the link to shop customized dresses for Eid and other festivals. From scintillating net fabric to flowy georgette to chikankaris, Eid Anarkalis are versatile Asian outfits of all times.
Don’t Say NO to Sharara
Don’t say ‘no’ to this quintessential Pakistani dress, for it will surely turn the right heads at you. Shararas are basically short kurtis with pleated pants or flared palazzos. Since Eid is a royal festival, choose royal colors like Gold, Green, and Red. If you are petite, this dress is perfect for you. Don’t think of keeping it simple if the occasion calls for it. Make sure the bottom tip of the pants grazes over the tip of your footwear. Pair it up with nice jhumka or stone earring and a gold purse.
Yes, 2021 is revamping Eid fashion with kaftans and hijabs. And they are not black or white, but vibrant colors and amazing embroideries. Abaya is a popular hijab and kaftan brand based in Dubai. Shopkund has a handpicked display of Abaya’s latest Eid Kaftans. Pick the one that suits your personality and justifies your Islamic faith.
What to Keep in Mind While Shopping Eid Dresses Online
- It is very easy to be carried away by the looks of a dress. But always take your body shape, personality, and height into consideration while buying an outfit. For instance, Shararas are perfect for petite builds, but may not suit pear-shaped bodies.
- Always accessorize your clothes with nice earrings and footwear. They complete your look. Don’t ever underestimate the charm of a good accessory.
- When it comes to Eid and traditional Anarkali Suits, make-up should be just right. Play with subtle colors. Check out make-up tutorials online before deciding your look. It should be based on your outfit, complexion, and the shape of your face.
- When shopping online, choose stores that provide easy customization options so that you can tailor-fit your clothes.
- Buy clothes ahead of the festival, so that you have time for exchange.