Festive fashions in India and Pakistan are almost identical because we share the same history. And, of course, festivals like Eid, are celebrated in a very strong style in both countries.
Eid fashions have always been the basic look of tradition and culture with long dresses, salwar kameez or suits full sleeves. Over time, these days, many Indo western looks have been adopted by leading fashion women to get a beautiful yet stylish look.
New modern Eid dresses in the UK come with fashionable cuts, patterns, designs and styles to work well with your beauty and festive attire. Pakistani long dresses for Eid have always been the basis of Eid celebrations and if you wish to try something new or wish to go the same old style, here are some basic tips to follow to wear designer salwar kameez dresses for this Eid.
- Avoid buying every clingy or shiny Eid dress this Eid, but go the easy way to put on this beauty. Take yokes or panels or a border of salwar kameez with a little glitter effect or mirror work.
- Do not combine too many work patterns into just one garment. It will steal the attention or amazing details of each other.
- Printing is modest when it comes to styling small items and jewelry. Mirror activities are great for an evening gown or salwar kameez. One of the most popular work patterns is chikankari or embroidery. You can try them on in a solid color style.
- Embroidery or boot work is one of the highlights of Eid salwar suits. Choose light color palettes to get a good job in the end.
- If you are confused and have not yet made your decision on the style of salwar kameez, a straight-cut salwar or Anarkali or lehenga cut suit will always be a bull option. Choose an open line that cuts the center or asymmetric hemlines.
- Stylish Kaftan Suits or Eid dresses are also in demand among the city’s leading divas. From butterfly sleeves to lace sleeves, this is evident in the Eid 2021 fashion collection.