Bridal lehenga cholis are designed out of dreams of many Indian brides. Be it your wedding ceremony or someone else’s, wedding lehenga choli selection becomes the priority of the fashionistas before days of special announcements.
Whether you are standing on the aisle or as a companion of your best friend, a bridal wedding lehenga is one outfit that’s bound to feature in the list of your favourite choice. This traditional outfit can be worn in different ways and this is how it has entered the world of Indo-western fashion.
But most importantly, we have to look perfect and stylish in every lehenga. So, it is important to know some tricks to rule over every look in lehenga. Here they are:
1. Tips for Petite Women
If you have always found yourself to the desire for a few extra inches, then you also might have found yourself confused when choosing western or Indian wears. The same happens when wearing lehenga choli. In designer couture, these garments are crafted as per the models’ size and shapes. And in order to help you fit in a perfect lehenga look, we have brought you useful tips when buying or wearing a lehenga choli:
- Drape the dupatta over one shoulder and keep the front piece shorter than the back. This will create an illusion of height.
- Wear pencil heels to make your skirt sit right and help you to have an effortless walk.
- Choose narrow border designer lehenga to have a slim and trim effect.
- Choose a lehenga skirt with slim vertical pleats instead of a broad and horizontal one.
- Also, a shorter blouse design can create the illusion of height by making your torso looking slim and longer.
2. Tips for Tall Women
There is absolutely no wishing beyond a great a figure and height. If you have that, flaunt it with the right choice of lehenga choli or designer lehengas.
- Opt for heavy or bold patterns with large motifs.
- Choose a lehenga that has broad designer borders to create an amazing visual.
- Choose a lehenga blouse, which is heavily embroidered and flaunt it instead of covering it with a dupatta.
- Finish off the lehenga look by wearing a kitten heel or peep-toe heels.
- If your torso is quite long, and you are not so comfortable showing your midriff, opt for a corset top or peplum blouse instead.
- Don’t hesitate from experimenting. Try long cape designs, cape blouses, embroidered jackets, etc.
3. Tips to Look Slim
Looking slim & trim is a dream of all beauties out there. Thus, the following tips are read by most of the fashion-loving shenanigans. Let’s not keep you waiting and decode those useful tips to look slim:
- Heavy Bottom: If you have the bulky bottom, then choose a lehenga with maximum pleats or flare to balance the complete silhouette.
- Inverted Triangle Shape: Wear peplum blouse or cape blouse and choose a flared skirt lehenga along with it.
- Hourglass Shape: If you have this, flaunt it on full volume. Enhance your look by wearing mermaid style lehenga choli set.